Klara Sjö Travel Guide

• Things to Do
    Kungsträdgården

Klara Sjö Things to Do

• Östermalmhallen

This tip is going to be about the Östermalmhallen. This tip is under construction and I will try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can

• Statue by Milles

This tip is under construction. This tip is going to be about the Orfeusgruppen by Carl Milles on the Hötorget. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• Hötorget

This tip is under construction. This tip is going to be about the Hötorget. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• Horse statue on Blasieholmstorg

This tip is underconstruction. This tip is going to be about the Horse statue on the Blasieholmstorg. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• View over Nybrokajen

From Nybroplan: view over Nybrokajen with the Archipelago boats. Hotel Strand in the background. During the summer this is a place where to take the ferry to the Vasa Museum and Djurgärden.

• The opera

This tip is under construction. This tip is going to be about the opera. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• Historical Museum

This tip is under construction. This tip is going to be about the Historical Museum. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• Östermalmhallen

• Hedvig Eleonora Kyrka

This tip is going to be about the Hedvig Eleonora Kyrka. This tip is under construction and I will try to add more info and pictures to this tip as soon as I can.

• Eleonora Kyrka

The Hedvig Eleonora Kyrka is located close to the ?stermalmhallen at the crossing of Storgatan and ?stermalmstorg. For me this church means 'light' and the light that streams into the church is the thing that will strike you at once. The church feels a bit unusual because of it's round shape, but I guess that also makes that a lot of light comes...

• Iceskating at Kungsträdgården

This tip is going to be about the Kungsträdgården. This tip is under construction and I will try to add more info and pictures to this tip as soon as I can.Photo1 : Iceskating at KungsträdgårdenPhoto2 : Iceskating at KungsträdgårdenPhoto3: Statue of King Karl XIII

• Kungsträdgården

This tip is going to be about the Kungsträdgården. This tip is under construction and I will try to add more info and pictures to this tip as soon as I can.Photo1 : KungsträdgårdenPhoto2 : Statue of King Karl XIIPhoto3 : Close-up statue of King Karl XIIPhoto4 : Detail of the fountain at KungsträdgårdenPhoto5 : Statue of King Karl XIII

• St.Jacobs Church

This tip is under re-construction. This tip is going to be about the St.Jacobs Church. I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

• Gustav Adolfs Torg

This tip is going to be about the Gustav Adofs Torg. This tip is under construction and I will try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can

• Non-violence

This work of art is called "non-violence" and is located in the middle of the Sergels gatan, the street from "Sergels Torg" to "Hötorg". It was created by Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd and unveiled by H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria on the 4th of December 1995.

• Plattan

This is a picture of Plattan in Stockholm. It has a rather bad reputation, because of the 'different' things you can buy here, like drugs, weapons, etc. The square isn't always that 'bad', as is also used for some festive occasions, like when the ice-hockey team wins another gold medal ;-))There isn't that much to see here, beside that it is an...

Klara Sjö Restaurants

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Hot Chocolate at Robert's Coffee

by sim1 Written Feb 19, 2006

Robert's Coffee has cafes and coffee shops in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Denmark and Silja Line ferries. The one I went to is at the Östermalmshallen, but they are located all over Stockholm, so keep your eyes open for one if you are craving for a good cup of coffee.

Klara Sjö Shopping

• sim1's Profile Photo

by sim1 Written Feb 21, 2006

This tip is under construction. This tip is going to be about the "Rea". I'll try to add more info to this tip as soon as I can.

Instant Answers: Klara Sjö

Comments

Explore Deeper into Klara Sjö
Sergels Torg