Norrtälje Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Norrtälje

Gamla stans Trädgård: Delicacies in summer garden

by Sjalen Updated Jul 19, 2006

The "Old Town Garden" is just that - a garden in the old town. The white wall in the picture hides the outdoor part of a restaurant which looks almost Spanish in its design but the indoor bit is all Swedish. Very cosy on warm summer evenings and adjacent to the restaurant is a deli shop where you can buy local archipelago cheese and meat, Italian delicatessen and other yummy things. I never ate in the restaurant so I cannot recommend anything but I visited the deli and tried delicious goats cheese handed to me by the very friendly staff, so I wished I hadn't already eaten my main meal.

• sahlenare's Profile Photo

Ångbåtsbryggan: Steamboat bridge... :o)

by sahlenare Written Jul 26, 2004

I don't know where to start to describe this ADORABLE restaurant!
    We stop over there for lunch while we were out with the motorbike one day and oh my, the lunch we had.. Let’s just say that we stayed for hours.

It's next to where the jetty goes so you can see the bridge, enjoy the birds and the sea...

Looking for a romantic place... this is it.

Favorite Dish: I honestly don't remember what we had but I do remember that it was delicious!!

Landkrabban: Smoothie heaven

by Sjalen Updated Jul 19, 2006

Near the harbour is this cafe with a spacious outdoor seating area, which has a more than usual mix of good lunch sandwiches but also cakes and ice cream, and which prepare smoothies with seasonal flavours. The strawberry one is to die for with fresh Swedish strawberries...

Favorite Dish: Strawberry smoothie :)

Piren: Seaside veranda

by Sjalen Updated Jul 19, 2006

Here at "the Pier", you will find yourself facing the harbour inlet and this means great seaside atmosphere. It is next to the guest harbour too so there will always be boats around you. The place has both lunch and dinners and some evenings there are various gigs and sing-alongs. Click on "bilder" on the link below to see many more pictures.

Favorite Dish: Various fish.

• Sailing and Boating
    • Beaches

Furusunds värdshus: Customs house inn

by Sjalen Updated Jul 23, 2006

Furusund's inn has been selected the fifth best restaurant in County Uppland recently and whilst I haven't tried it myself yet, be sure that I will as the location is hard to beat. I have passed it an incredible amount of time by boat as it is right along the famous Furusund shipping line (see tip) so you have lots of shipping to look at while you dine. I am sure too that Astrid Lindgren must have had several meals here as her former summer house can be seen from the inn. In the old Furusund customs house, the atmosphere is historic. The place serves Swedish fish dishes and game along with international meet and whilst it costs a bit, it looks very innovative. Children have their own menu but they are also nice enough to serve half portions of their a la carte to them for those who like their children to try other things than pancakes and burgers.

The red house with all the windows...
    • Sailing and Boating

Restaurang Dejva

by gugi66 Written Apr 21, 2010

I orderd a pizza soucerer, a big double pizza- tasted like crap. My wife orderd porkfile according to her it was ok but nothing special. We don´t recommend this restaurant it´s over prized and the food was under the standard for these prices..

Kwangchow: Chinese food

by gugi66 Written Aug 31, 2008

A great resturant with exellent food nice atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: I´v only eaten here once so I don´t have any favorite dish. But the Beef with mushrooms are quite good.

Café Landkrabban: Enjoy a cup of coffeey

by gugi66 Written Aug 31, 2008

A nice café in old town with a big outdoor place. Take a cup of coffeey and sit outside on the street tables and look at all the people.

Favorite Dish: I just took a cup of coffeey but the cakes looked realy gook

Instant Answers: Norrtälje

Comments

Norrtälje Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Norrtälje restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Norrtälje sightseeing.