Solna Restaurants

Ho Wah

Most Recent Restaurants in Solna

• Tandoori King Restaurant Solna: Children unwanted

by scorpion219 Written Sep 26, 2011

Been there 3 times, excellent food, enjoyed very much with my family.

The 4th time we sat down and the owner came to the table, which I met him the previous time. He kindly requested me that my son, 2 years old, should not pour salt and pepper and food residues on the ground as the last time. I was in a big time shock and barely controlled myself. He tried to apologies, but it was late.

I kindly have replied him that I couldn't help it in this case because being a child. So he did not still agree with me, and I got frustrated, and asked him if he had children, yep he had 3 children.

I of course left, there was no point in staying, why shall I even bother this 'business' man and make him happy.

We had a Mac menu afterwards, a lot of options in a big city ;)

• Ho Wah: No children allowed

by scorpion219 Written Sep 26, 2011

We sat down, and my son 2 years old started to play with the toothpick holder, suddenly this very unfriendly staff member came and warned me that my son should not play with it.
    So I logically wondered if he was caring about my son or the dining table, and suprisingly it was the dining table. I asked him agian, with the possibility of he might be joking, nope, he was serious, he did not want my son play with it.

As you would understand there was no point in staying, so we left. And I have wished him good luck with his restaurant.

Do not even try to go there even if your kids are quiet as angels.

Favorite Dish: N.a.

Klå Fann Thai: The best Thai on Klå Fann Thai

by vec Updated Apr 4, 2011

Klå Fann Thai

Klå Fann Thai is consider to be one of the best Thai restaurants in the Stockholm area, and I must agree. The food are good and according to my VT friends from Thailand the food tastes as real Thai food is supposed to, and they even got a menu in Thai when asking after one.

Klå Fann Thai is located on a really anonymous location. The easiest is to get there by car, but you can also go there by subway to the Sundbyberg or Näckrosen stations. Bring a map or ask someone about the way.

Around lunch time this place can though be really crowded.

Näckrosgrillen: Fast food at Näckrosgrillen

Näckrosgrillen

Näckrosgrillen is a typical Swedish fast food restaurant with a bit of 70's feeling. You will not find so many such places any longer.

When ordering something with french fries, you will get them served in a woven basket.

Ekens Krog: Not much taste at Ekens Krog

Ekens krog

Ekens Krog is more like a pub than a restaurant. The food I have eaten here were quite tasteless, it looks nice on the plate, but no spice, no taste and not any extra touch.

It's though a cosy place, probably a lot better as a pub than as a restaurant.

Solna Grill & Kebab: Fast food at Solna Grill

Solna Grill & Kebab

Solna Grill is a typical Swedish fast food place, easy and simple.

Just be aware of the very uneven floor inside the restaurant.

Ho Wah: Good Chinese at Ho Wah

Ho Wah

At Ho Wah you can get a good Chinese meal in a really cosy restaurant.

During lunch they always have a Chinese buffet from where you can eat as much as you can.

Instant Answers: Solna

Comments

Solna Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Solna restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Solna sightseeing.