Know about this? Rate It!
This City has lot to offer to its Visitors.
Favorite thing: Stockholm is very special in this way that i was there for more than a week and there was not a single day that i had a task on my hand to do. This City has lot to offer to its Visitors. There are very interesting Museums and historical monuments. I would recommend that you must read a bit of the history of the city before you go to those places because then you will enjoy it much more.
Fondest memory: I just captured this Sunset time while walking my way back to T-Centralen from Gamla Stan. By the way, Stockholm is a bit strange as well ;-) because there is not a particular direction from which the sun rises the whole year and sets in the whole year. It keeps on changing depending upon the months and seasons.
- Adventure Travel
Stroll along the waterside and...
Favorite thing: Stroll along the waterside and bring your pic-nic.
In the early summer night (when it's sunny) nothing could be better than to enjoy Stockholm sunset on any of the west shores of the city, for example:
- Gälarparken and the walk to the tivoli ferry (on Djurgården)
- Skeppsholmen and Kastellholmen (the two islands opposite the Castle)
- Riddarholmen (island connected by bridge from Gamla stan, the Old Town)
- Långholmen (the park island north of the south part of the city, Södermalm)
Short of time but want to see the Archipelago?
A miniature version you'll find only 20 minutes by boat from Slussen or Nybrokajen to Fjäderholmarna. Fish restaurant, marine museum, cliffs, views.
Sunset from TV Tower / Kaknästornet
Favorite thing: If the weather is nice then you have to go to Kakn?stornet TV tower where you can see a beautiful sunset while you are eating dinner in the tower restaurant.
I've taken this picture there.
Don't miss it.
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Magic in the summer...
Favorite thing: Visit Stockholm in the summer, and you won't regret it. It's quite possibly the best city in the world between the months of June and August.
Fondest memory: Sunsets over the Old Town.
- Castles and Palaces
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Stockholm Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Batala Hotels
- Erie Hotels
- Musaffah Hotels
- Pulau Pangkor
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Sugar Pine Point State Park Hotels
- Wisconsin Hotels
- Ocean Lakes Hotels