Spy Bar, Stockholm

Know about this? Rate It!

by gugi66
    by gugi66
    by Mr_Edd_20
  • ratherton's Profile Photo

Spy Bar: Spy Bar

by ratherton Updated Apr 4, 2011

It is listed as one of the top places to go in Stockholm but as with all top clubs, they try to fleece you. We got in very early and paid 120sek + a bit more for our coats.

It was very busy and the music was good. Personally though, I despise paying large amounts just to go into a building to buy over priced drinks. I'd prefer to stay in a pub with a live band. Maybe it's not as trendy but that's me.

Have a look at this website for a few more reviews.

Spy Bar Reviews

Dress Code: Smart

• Marina27se's Profile Photo

Spy Bar: A club where you will see celebritys

by Marina27se Updated Jan 9, 2003

Ive only been here a few times. I cant say I like this place. People ger very drunk here and they all try to brag and show off.

Dress Code: I you go here you want to be seen. Wear the best you got maybe you will wake up with a celebrity the next morning.=)))

• Mr_Edd_20's Profile Photo

Spy Club: Spy Club

by Mr_Edd_20 Written Aug 26, 2002

This is the only one I remember. I didn't particularly enjoy clubbing in Stockholm. Everyone at these clubs were very snobby, and they all tried to act like they were someone important or that they had lots of money.

Dress Code: The only way to get into the 'good' clubs is to dress nicely, and if you are a guy, you have to be 25 or have many girls with you. The only reason we got into the club was because before we went there, we were at TGI Fridays and the Brits I was with were talking with the bartender there. We stayed until they closed the the Guy brought us to the Spy Club, said a few words to the bouncers, and...voila! we walked right on in there, jumping in front of this long line! I thought that was funny...everybody must of thought we were important. But anyways, to get into the 'good' clubs, you really need to know someone.

• blue-viggen's Profile Photo

there are many night clubs to...

by blue-viggen Written Aug 26, 2002

there are many night clubs to visit the Sturhoff being one also check out the ''SPY BAR'
    though dress to impress as the entrance is strictly policed for the unwanted and untrendy. Tends to be full of models and media types... for a more down to earth feel to a club try Cafe Opera....just ask anyone they will be able to point you in the right direction

Cool music and fun times ,,, Dance the night away to the sound of good tunes and the sight of great people having real fun....

Dress Code: dress to impress no jeans trainers ,,, try ARMANI or CERRUTI you just may get passed the door men perched at the entrance of the SPY BAR....

• mirah's Profile Photo

Spy bar. Nightclub open until...

by mirah Updated Aug 25, 2002

Spy bar. Nightclub open until 5 am. Opens 10 I think. Very quiet the first hours and possible to enter without any problems. After midnight hard q-ing with not much hope, only vips. But go there early and have a soft time first.
    The venue is an old huge Stockholm upper class apartment with different bars and music in the different rooms. Used to be the most trendy venue in Stockholm city. But trendiness change in a strange way, and really, the most exciting people are usually not the trendy ones, and all depend on what you like yourself. Nevertheless, Spy bar is an experience. Fun if you don't have expectations on that *other* people should make your night great. Do it yourself! Very amusing if you enjoy mixing and dancing with people and don't care much about addressing your own image.
    Many girls spend hours outside/inside the ladies room to be beutiful enough... (i.e hunting area around the toilets, guys!) But if your only are into having fun: The music bar to the left is my favourite. DJ:s really enjoying themselves. Turns to a fun dance floor, but could be too crowded sometimes.

Dress Code: Smart, I would say.

• Nobbe's Profile Photo

Visit Spy Bar.

by Nobbe Written Aug 24, 2002

Visit Spy Bar.
    One of Stockholm's trendy nightclubs and very popular. There are several bars to choose from and the chance to see a rock star or two is very promesing.

Instant Answers: Stockholm