Gondolen, Stockholm

by musbars
    by Minde
  • Gondolen: Gondolen

by Martin94114 Updated Oct 26, 2007

Pretentious, pompous and slow. I ordered veal and was served venison, being asked if I minded. (The venison had a pound of salt on it)When I wanted to order dessert I was informed that there was a time limit on our table and perhaps there would be time for coffee. I asked myself why nobody took my order for about fifteen minutes after being seated. I just don't get this is this supposed to best Stokholm has to offer?

• Minde's Profile Photo

Gondolen: Great drinks 33 meters off the ground

by Minde Written Jul 15, 2005

This place is one of the must-sees in Stockholm, thanks to its special construction 33 meter off the ground. I haven't eaten here, but from what I've heard, the food is not all it's cracked up to be. However, you should definitely come to the wine bar for the drinks and the view. This place will be crowded already early on a Saturday afternoon with people sipping on their frozen margaritas admiring the sun set over the roof tops of Söder.

Dress code: Smart casual

For food, booking in advance is probably a good idea.

• musbars's Profile Photo

Gondolen: Priceless view over Stockholm

by musbars Updated Oct 31, 2003

36 meter above ground Gondolen offers a priceless view over Stockholm and the surrounding water. Besides excellent food in a charming setting there is a popular bar serving a wide choice of cocktails.
    Very nice place to eat.

Favorite Dish: Bar

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

• Nobbe's Profile Photo

Gondolen is a sober, exclusive...

by Nobbe Written Aug 24, 2002

Gondolen is a sober, exclusive restaurant for business dinners or expensive all-nighters with a priceless view over Stockholm and the surrounding water.

Instant Answers: Stockholm

Comments

Hotels Near Gondolen
3.5 out of 5 stars