Been here? Rate It!
The city park Stadsparken
If you come during the green season, this is a must-see. Uppsalas city park, Stadsträdgården, or Stadsparken, is a long-stretched green patch of land southwest of the central square, on the other side of the river. People come here to sunbathe or do sports, or just take a walk. there are extensive lawns and access is permitted everywhere. Bring some food and a blanket, or a game of Kubb. Don't forget to enjoy the pond and the beautiful flowerbeds.
there is also a small café with beverages and ice-creams.
At the entrance to STadsparken you can spot the famous dancing hall/restaurant of Flustret. It is the fluffy yeallow-green building beside the Swan pond. Also, on your other side is Pumphuset...!
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Uppsala Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Connecticut Hotels
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Cap-de-la-Madeleine Hotels
- Hazyview Hotels