Umeå Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Umeå

• nickenyfiken's Profile Photo

Restaurang Tajmahal: Indian food in northern Sweden

by nickenyfiken Updated Jun 2, 2007

Just my favorite restaurant in this little town. They have sooo tasty food! (And a friend who has been in India says that it tastes really like in India, too. ) I have acctually just eaten there once som far, but I know that I will return many times. Athmosfere is really nice and friendly, but I think the furniture and look of the restaurant is okey and nice, but a bit unnecessary usual and neutral for my taste. But still really okey. I recommend this place!!!

Favorite Dish: This far I have just eaten lunch, wich was a buffet where you could choose from a couple of dishes (some vegetarian but most of them with meat) and some kinds of rice and a very taasty bread. People say that it is even more tasty in the evening (of course)!
    (Lunch is cheaper than prices in the evening, we payed 75 Swedish crowns, I think that is some 7-8 euro).

• vec's Profile Photo

Mias Grill: Mias Grill

by vec Written May 31, 2004

Mias Grill

Forget McDonalds and Burger King, if you want to get a good burger in Umeå, Mias Grill is the place to visit.

Favorite Dish: Parisare. It's like a hamburger, but with sausage instead, you have to try it.

• vec's Profile Photo

Rådhusgrillen: The Umeå rullpizza

by vec Written Nov 3, 2003

The Pizza stand

In Umeå you must the local invention, Rullpizza (roll-pizza). A rullpizza is a normal pizza that is done as a roll, filled with sallad. It's really good!

• jarto's Profile Photo

We loved the Rex restaurant....

by jarto Written Aug 25, 2002

We loved the Rex restaurant. It's located in the city hall. Their lunch and salad table was delicious.

Instant Answers: Umeå

Comments

Umeå Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Umeå restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Umeå sightseeing.