Sundsvall Restaurants

Wayne's Coffee
    by Leipzig

Most Recent Restaurants in Sundsvall

• fairy_dust's Profile Photo

Viktoria's: A nice place to eat at

by fairy_dust Written Apr 2, 2004

This is a nice restaurant in town, perfect for family outings or dates. The food is great and not too expensive, and the atmosphere is nice and calm.

Favorite Dish: Most of the menu items have meat and potatoes. Many items have some sort of filet mignon, and you choose how you want the potatoes to be cooked.

• fairy_dust's Profile Photo

McDonald's: Yeah, it's everywhere...

by fairy_dust Written Apr 2, 2004

There's a McDonald's in downtown Sundsvall, like in every town in the world. It's on one of the main streets, close to the shopping mall and the town square. During the time when I had rehearsal every day for the musical I was in (the week before the show), I lived on McDonald's and easy-to-make homemade pizzas that my roomie taught me how to make (thanks Tina!). Actually, it was at that McDonald's that I ran into the people who got me involved in the show.

There is another McDonald's near the train station, it's a little further off from the downtown area.

Favorite Dish: Heh, I think everyone knows what kind of food to find here... But my favorite is the Big Mac.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo

Wayne's Coffee: Wayne's Coffee

by Leipzig Updated Mar 6, 2004

Wayne's Coffee

Wayne's Coffee is located at the end of the Storgatan (the Main Steet). We got in as it was the only open café we found. It was in a quite modern style, very colorful interior and a lot of different kinds of coffee. I highly recommend the muffins - they were obviously fresh made - still warm and very tasty.

• Architecture

International restaurants

by fairy_dust Written Feb 15, 2004

Since there are some immigrants from the Middle East and Eastern Asia in Sundvall, there are international restaurants with foods from these places. There are a few Lebanese restaurants, a Greek restaurant (run by a Turkish man), and some Chinese restaurants. There is also an American restaurant with Texan food.

Pizza

by fairy_dust Written Feb 15, 2004

There are a few pizza places in Sundsvall. They're not too expensive, and the pizza is great. There are all sorts of options for pizza toppings, and you can either eat in or take-out. The pizzas are pretty big though, if you're a small eater, you should consider splitting it with someone who's with you.

Favorite Dish: I usually ate a Mexican pizza, with hot peppers on it.

• Work Abroad

Cafe Underground: Funky cafe with cheap food

by fairy_dust Written Feb 9, 2004

It's ironic they call it Cafe Underground, because you have to climb stairs to get there! Well, it's a punk type of place where many of the servers have face piercings, and dyed hair. It's kinda dark, but I like it, it's nice and small. The employees are friendly and the food is great!

Favorite Dish: I usually ordered a meat pie or nachos, with chocolate milk. I liked all the food I tried.

Instant Answers: Sundsvall

Comments

Sundsvall Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sundsvall restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sundsvall sightseeing.