Västerås Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Västerås

Bill & Bob's: Another pub, another beer

by MickeH Updated Apr 4, 2011

Bill & Bob's

Much like most other restaurants/pubs you will find around squares everywhere.

Not that I did any extensive research, but it seemed more croweded than Bellman when I was there.
    And by this time of day it was all in the shade so I choose Bellman, but I heard this might be a good place for alcoholic activities later on in the evening.

Might be worth checking out!

Dress Code: Whatever makes you sexy baby

• MickeH's Profile Photo

Bellman: A beer in the sun

by MickeH Updated Sep 13, 2005

Look for this sign

This restaurant / pub has a big outdoors serving area in the summer and is situated on the main square in Västerås.

The Plan:
    So if you are wandering about Västerås downtown and suddenly feel that familiar thirst, pop in for a pint of Murphys Stout. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful women, or men if one is so inclined, walking by.

Maybe you feel a bit hungry? Then let me add this to the plan: their hamburger plate. Very good hamburger that was just the perfect suppliment to my... hey! where's my beer, this glass is empty! Better add a new beer to the order!

This plan is scientifically tested in the laboratories in switzerland and proven to increese your happiness by at least 13.2 %.

Dress Code: None, but please wear a shirt. Don't we all just love those fat bastards walking around with their beer bellies on public display... there went my appetite!

• Beer Tasting

• MickeH's Profile Photo

SkyBar: A beer with a view

by MickeH Written Jul 7, 2005

This is the building to look for

When the sun sets and the sky turns red you might want to take it all in, and there is no place better then the SkyBar on yop of the skyscrape in downtown Västerås. You will be hard pressed to miss it.

Just take the elevator up to floor 23 and order in a large...whatever. As long as it's a large one!

When I was there it was a very relaxed atmosphere and not really many people even though it was a saturday night. I don't know is this is standard or just a fluke but I think this place is more about having a few with your friends, or even better with a date, and just talk a bit.

Then again, I may be wrong. I know one thing though, the view is great from there.

Dress Code: Well, try not to look too shabby, although I don't think there is any real dress code

• MickeH's Profile Photo

Real: Posh place by the water

by MickeH Written Jul 7, 2005

Real by the water

This place is beautifully located down by the harbour, and you get a wonderful setting to your beer.

This is a little more upscale than your average pub though and you certainly notice this on some of it's patrons.

But if you can forget about that you can have a great time here. Walk along the harbour and dive in for a pint or two. And for a snack I can recomend the marinated olives.

Didn't try the food, but I expect it is really good and not all that cheap.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Västerås

Comments

Västerås Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Västerås nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Västerås sightseeing.