Food & Drink, Göteborg

Know about this? Rate It!

D'aim!
    by Marpessa
  • Marpessa's Profile Photo

Mmm... chocolate!

by Marpessa Updated Oct 5, 2005

D'aim!

Favorite thing: Mmm… I love D’aim chocolate. I’m not sure if you have this in your country, but if you haven’t tried it grab a bar of this yummy Swedish chocolate. In Australia you only seem to be able to find it at IKEA stores, here it’s in every Pressbyrån and 7/11.

D’aim is milk chocolate with a crunchy butter almond centre – the bars are long and thin. Try one!

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

You must eat Västkustsallad at...

by Dizzyhead Written Sep 8, 2002

Favorite thing: You must eat Västkustsallad at Avenyn, the main street in Gothenbourg. Or baked potato with västkustsallad. Well, don´t forget the fresh shrimps too. Another thing is to watch a football game with IFK Göteborg.

• babysab's Profile Photo

Halal food in Gothenburg / Göteborg

by babysab Written Jul 4, 2011

Favorite thing: If anybody is reading this link and you would like to find out or want to contribute about Halal restaurants/meat in Gothenburg area, please write me a msg.

I´ve also made a list to halal restaurants that I know of or been to during my 18 months living here.

Good luck! ;)

Fondest memory: My best memory about Göteborg is the fact that it is a big city but yet it still feels very private to me. I like the fact that I can walk anywhere without having to rub shoulders with other people. It is so calm and serene and so beautiful in the winter and cheerful in the summer.

Instant Answers: Göteborg