Espresso House, Göteborg

by annisen
  • Todd64's Profile Photo

Espresso House: Luscious Licorice Muffins

by Todd64 Updated Feb 27, 2005

O.k...you've heard the rumours, seen the blurry photographs, listened to the locals tell their "tall tales" around the wood-stove but I'm here to tell you that it's all true; the illusive Licorice muffin does exist, and it lives at the Espresso House cafe right here in Göteborg!

Sure, right now you're sayin' "he must be tetched in the head", but I assure you pardner that I've seen it, I've touched it, and yes...I've even tasted it and I'm here to tell you that I'm livin' breathin' proof that the infamous Licorice muffin is as every bit as tasty as you could possibly imagine.

Favorite Dish: Their chicken & bacon bagel is very good too but it was their Licorice muffin, combined with a cup of their famous brew, that made my toes curl in their boots.

• annisen's Profile Photo

Espresso House: Great coffee

by annisen Updated Jul 17, 2003

Espresso house

A really nice coffeehouse where you can read the news paper (if you want to practise your swedish :-) and drink excellent caffé latte, espresso or chai latte.

It's a trendy, young and cool atmosphere but you allways feel welcome and relaxed here!

Favorite Dish: Caffé latte with one extra shot!

Instant Answers: Göteborg

Comments

Hotels Near Espresso House
3.0 out of 5 stars