Been here? Rate It!
Restaurang Marsala: A Pasta-Party!
A nice little Italian restaurant/cafe with a very small patio. Not very unique, but the Pasta was fantastic, the atmosphere cozy and the owners were very nice: since we arrived a little late, they let us stay on the patio with our coffee's while they cleaned up after closing. A small thing, but it left a great impression.
Favorite Dish: Fusili Salmone: SEK 80.00
Tortelloni Regina: SEK 82.00
Husets Roda Vin: SEK 125.00 .
Sounds expensive, I know but with coffee's the meal only came to about $45.00 CDN (or $33.00 USD) for 2.
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Göteborg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- San José del Cabo Hotels
- Saint-Tropez Hotels
- Hamrun Hotels
- Provincia Constitucional del Callao
- Indian Key Hotels