Know about this?
Avoid Gothenburg in the autumn and winter
Although I would defend Gothenburg against all kinds of accusations I can't really deny that the weather during the autumn and winter is crap. It's raining, it's windy, it's cold and everything is crap. Sometimes it does snow, but that isn't very often, and soon enough it gets back to raining again...
So make sure to visit Gothenburg in the spring (preferably from the end of April) or summer (until the end of September nowadays). Then the weather most of the time is great, warm enough to go without a jacket/just in t-shirt and not so windy either.
If you are in Göteborg by car...
If you are in Göteborg by car during wintertimes be careful while driving around. It's not uncommon to have snow. It can be very slippery and most Swedish cars have 4 wheel drive or winter tires. So be prepared.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Göteborg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Harare Hotels
- Corpus Christi
- Marco Island
- Muar Hotels
- Delray Beach Hotels
- New Zealand
- Sirhind Hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Warnings and Dangers
- Pensacola Warnings and Dangers
- Acapulco Warnings and Dangers
- Ethiopia Warnings and Dangers
- Dublin Warnings and Dangers
- Accra Warnings and Dangers
- Roads and Driving
- Davao Warnings and Dangers
- Okinawa Warnings and Dangers
- Madagascar Warnings and Dangers
- Makati Warnings and Dangers