Uddevalla Shopping

Kingstreet
    by hassan_abu

Most Recent Shopping in Uddevalla

• mary2u99's Profile Photo

Torp: "I want to buy a condom"!!

by mary2u99 Updated Jul 11, 2006

Torp is one of the biggest shopping mall in this area. You can find almost anything here from cloths, books, petstore, restaurants, supermarket and pharmacy.

My friend and I had a very wierd indicent when we were here shopping at the supermarket. As we both do not speak Swedish we were looking at the meat department and trying to figure out which meat was beef from pork. My friend have her electronic language translator with her as she just got it and still trying to figure out how to use it . And to our horror as she was pushing the button on her electronic translator the first line that we hear was "I want to buy a condom"!! We were both shock and I hope the guy next to us did not hear it but I doubt it very much as he just walk away for the meat department in a dash!!! I guess he must be thinking crazy tourist!! hahaha

What to buy: Winter cloths and almost anything.

• Singles

• dawnm70's Profile Photo

Torp.: A trip to Torp

by dawnm70 Written Jul 20, 2003

Bascially Torp is a mall. It has many different stores and therfore you can find just about anything there. And most of the time you can find it at a decent price.

What to pay: Just remember that the price tag also includes tax.

• hassan_abu's Profile Photo

Shopping at Centrum

by hassan_abu Written Oct 24, 2004
    Kingstreet

The Central is full of shopping mall. You can find almost everything here. You can find some canned halal meat in the local supermarket Willy's.

Instant Answers: Uddevalla

Comments

Uddevalla Shopping

Reviews and photos of Uddevalla shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Uddevalla sightseeing.