Airolo Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Airolo

• ealgisi's Profile Photo

Caseificio del Gottardo: Fondue

by ealgisi Written Dec 15, 2008

Located on top of the hill, this fantastic restaurant has a wide variety of food to offer.
    From the Fondue to the Pasta home made.

The restaurant is pretty big, but most of the time full, so for this reason i really suggest to book in advance, or you might end to wait at the entrance.

Their dishes are really tasty and pretty big too.
    Prices are not so bad if you compare the quality and quantity of the food.

Favorite Dish: Fondue cheese

• yumyum's Profile Photo

Ristorante Cristallina

by yumyum Written Mar 5, 2008

Ristorante Cristallina

Ristorante Cristallina is situated right opposite the railway station. We had a hot drink on the outside terrace while waiting for our train back to Zurich. I was charged the amazing low price of CHF 2.80 for a cup of tea.

• yumyum's Profile Photo

Ristorante Ramelli

by yumyum Updated Mar 5, 2008

outside view

Ristorante Ramelli is a simple family run restaurant opposite the church. The restaurant has two sections, one for dining and one more for drinking. We were in the dining section where we ate lunch. Service was very helpful and friendly. The menu has an adequate choice of simple hearty dishes.

I had the lunch of the day which was a tender schnitzel with pasta or rice (your choice) and cauliflower. The tomato sauce came in a separate dish so that you could add as much as you wanted, same with the grated parmesan cheese. My dish cost CHF 16.00. My mum had spaghetti pomodoro for CHF 10.00. The total bill for 3 people only cost CHF 52.80 including 3 drinks.

The restaurant is old-fashioned and also rents one star rooms.

Instant Answers: Airolo

Comments

Airolo Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Airolo restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Airolo sightseeing.