Know about this? Rate It!
Annecy-worth a visit!
When you are in Geneva and you have got enough time, go to Annecy.
In Annecy you can find sth for anyone. Visit the beautiful city-center, old town, stroll along the lake or river, go shopping, visit "petite boutiques", go shopping, have an ice-cream/coffee/crêpe somewhere.
Caution: Extremly crowded on Saturdays!
Check online or the train station for timetable. I would recomment though to take the bus from/to Eaux-Vives, because it was a scheduled 2h-trip, but depends on the traffic. On our way back we took that one and arrived in Geneva only a hour later.
Round-trip was 33 CHF.
- Family Travel
- Castles and Palaces
Take the boat excursion on the...
Take the boat excursion
on the Lake Annecy
and see the alpine mountains on a surprising angle!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Geneva Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bolgoda Lake Hotels
- Temperance River State Park Hotels
- Sacramento Hotels
- Kaimuki Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Atlanta Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path