Canton de Neuchâtel Travel Guide

0,3,9

Neuchâtel

• Neuchatel :)

Neuchâtel Things to Do

I love Neuchatel. In this case, I would like to share about my experiences in Neuchatel,Switzerland. I stayed at Cudrefin, a small village opposite from Neuchatel's lake. I went to Neuchatel by boat. And I felt in love with this lovely town. I can't never get enough of this place. I went to buy a gruyere' cheese and blue cheese at La Maison Du...

• Hotel Palafitte

Neuchâtel Hotels

Route des Gouttes d'Or 2, Neuchatel 2000, Switzerland

Satisfaction: Excellent

Good for: Solo

• VIEWING TOWER @ CHAUMONT

Neuchâtel Off The Beaten Path

Once we alighted from the Funicular, we headed towards the viewing platform, this is what I had read about.It is right on the edge, maybe overhanging a little. We enjoyed the views just walking along the platform to the enclosed area where we had to climb up the stairs to the top. Once at the top, the wind was quite strong, and quite cool! The...

Top Canton de Neuchâtel Hotels

Neuchâtel Hotels
89 Reviews - 205 Photos
Lac de Neuchâtel Hotels
See nearby hotels
La Chaux-de-Fonds Hotels
9 Hotels

Instant Answers: Canton de Neuchâtel

Comments

Canton de Neuchâtel

Plan a Canton de Neuchâtel vacation with reviews, tips and photos posted by real travelers and Canton de Neuchâtel locals

Popular Destinations in Canton de Neuchâtel