Saas-Fee Nightlife

I'm the one on the left
    by Veghel
  • an exotic cocktail on a cold winter night
    an exotic cocktail on a cold winter...
    by wimmey
    A POPULAR PLACE, NEXT TO MY HOTEL
    by wimmey

Most Recent Nightlife in Saas-Fee

• iammon's Profile Photo

Popcorn: Trendy Bar

by iammon Written Apr 18, 2009

This is since years the place to be (specially for snowboarders). It is a shop with a bar or a bar with a shop. Which ever way you want to put it. It is open since 15 years and as popular as ever. It is good for a drink while shopping or for Après Skiing or in the evening. They have always something special going on or even good live concerts.

Dress Code: However you like.

• Veghel's Profile Photo

Pic Pic bar: Bar for gay or locals, what's the difference!

by Veghel Updated Sep 3, 2006

I'm the one on the left

I visited Saas-Fee in the week before Christmas, which is still low season. Not all bars and restaurants had opened for the season. Just around the corner of our apartment, there was the Pic Pic bar. We decided to go and have a beer there. When we entered the bar, about 20 men stared at us. We all though that we had gone to a gay bar. After we finished our beers, we went out immediately. Later on I found out that Pic Pic bar is a bar mainly for locals.
    A few years have gone since our visit, but in the office we still make jokes about this 15 minute experience! And I will never forget the name of the bar, as "pik" means "***" in Dutch!

• wimmey's Profile Photo

APRES SKI: SLEEPING OR ........ ??

by wimmey Written Aug 24, 2004

A POPULAR PLACE, NEXT TO MY HOTEL

Après-ski is of course one of the most popular ways to spend the late afternoon-early evening in Saas-Fee. A few nice bars that I remember: Nesti's Ski Bar, Pic Pic, Holzwurm, Iglo, Popcorn (which also has a very nice mountain restaurant and terrace at Längfluh). Young international crowd, reasonable prices, friendly staff.

• Nesti's Skibar: Après-ski

by Marte Updated Sep 6, 2002

Finished skiing or snowboarding ??? Then Nesti's is a good place to go for an après-ski drink. Make sure you arrive on time (bar opens at 16:00hrs), otherwise you won't be able to enter. This place, only open in winter, is usually packed with people.
    It is also a popular bar among locals.

• wimmey's Profile Photo

Metro Bar: Cocktail time!

by wimmey Written Sep 4, 2005

an exotic cocktail on a cold winter night

A very nice bar where the Croatian owner serves excellent cocktails. Each day we tried a different one.

Dress Code: Typically après-ski

Instant Answers: Saas-Fee

Comments

Saas-Fee Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Saas-Fee nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Saas-Fee sightseeing.