Bellinzona Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Bellinzona

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Peverelli

by MalenaN Written Mar 27, 2009

Arriving in Bellinzona I looked for a place to eat, before exploring the castles. It was a sunny February day and on Piazza Collegiata I found the snack bar/tea room Peverelli, which had some outside tables in the sun. I went inside and ordered a sandwich with roast beef and egg. It tasted great! For the sandwich and a coca-cola I paid 13.20 CHF (February 2009).

At Piazza Collegiata Sandwich and coca-cola

• mary2u99's Profile Photo

Cremeria Bar: Cremeria Bar-Icecream

by mary2u99 Updated Aug 19, 2008

The bar is famous for its ice cream! One of it is called Poision! Who don't like Italian ice cream(gelato)!!!

Too bad, I was there in December and they don't sell icecream in winter! Well we end up have a cup of Italian coffee.

Hmmm.. one of my friend said I can't call it Italian ice cream and Italian will not name their ice cream or gelato Poison. So maybe I just called it ice creams, maybe Swiz/Italian ice cream!!!! Pfft!!!

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

• xaver's Profile Photo

Cremeria 700: Bar

by xaver Written Jan 7, 2006

This is a bar just outside the lift that takes you to the castle.
    It wouldn't be anything special if it hadn't a poison icecream, yes they have a kind of icecream they call poison and I must admitt it wasn't bad at all.
    It's a pity they do not have tables to sit in, inside, so, it's better go in summer.

Favorite Dish: Try the poison, it's fresh and tasty :-)...if you can go also give a look at the toiletts, I am always amazed by original signs on toilette doors to show wich one is for men and wich for women, here they use the diffrent shoes sizes to not let people be confused.

toilette for men Toilette for women
    • Wine Tasting

• xaver's Profile Photo

Porta Ticinese: Pizza and..

by xaver Written Jan 7, 2006

A nice cosy place in the centre of the town where you can recover from the outside cold in the winter or take a fresh drink in summer.
    They have many kinds of pizzas and the prices are not expensive for swiss standard.

Favorite Dish: What you should not miss here is the "fragolino" a nice strawberry liquor actually made with real strawberries and not with juice, very tasty and not so alsoholic.

wines
    • Wine Tasting

• loisl's Profile Photo

el prestinee: The best Capuccino in the city...

by loisl Written Oct 3, 2005

The "el prestinee" is a mixture of Panetteria / Pasticceria / Tea Room and serves the greatest Capuccino.
    Make sure to order the "Capuccino Grande", and you get a huge cup with lots of the delicous milk foam.

Favorite Dish: ...didn't I say this???
    Capuccino Grande!!!

Capuccino
    • Architecture
    • Castles and Palaces

• Callavetta's Profile Photo

A Sidewalk Cafe: Lunch Beneath a Castle

by Callavetta Written Mar 6, 2005

I waited out the rain at a charming little cafe in the shadow of Castle #2. My delicious pizza and a glass of wine were very inexpensive, by Swiss standards.

Favorite Dish: The restaurant was on the road that led down from the Train Station. There are a number of cafes and restaurants in the area. Straight ahead was the entrance to the First Castle.

Lunch in the Shadow of a Castle

Cremeria Bar: Call_me_Rhia was a great host

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 4, 2004

Let me tell you that it was Augusta (call_me_rhia) who showed all of us around. I would certainly like to Thank her for being such a nice host. Thank You Augusta!

Favorite Dish: In this picture you can see the Augusta, My aunts, Me, my mother and Christof (Swiss_Spirit) are sitting together outside the restaurant and Augusta offered us the food here. She knew that i love Ice creams so we had ice creams and others ordered tea and coffee. Everything was upto standard and we enjoyed eating from here.

We all !

Cremeria Bar: Best Place for Icecreame Lovers

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 4, 2004

lets suppose it is raining then u may sit here inside and enjoy your food.

Favorite Dish: I think as the Ice cream of this place is very famous, its food must be tasty too. You should try and let me know as well.

Cremeria Bar
    • School Holidays

• Pakistaniguy's Profile Photo

Cremeria Bar: Do You Love Icecreames ?

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 4, 2004

The location of this icecreame & bar restaurant is very nice. Its just at the entrance of this great Castle in Bellinzona.

Favorite Dish: If you love creames than you MUST get one from here. It was delicious!

CREMERIA BAR

Cremeria Bar: Famous Ice Cream of Bellinzona

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 4, 2004

Ok. This was the Ice Cream i was talking about. I loved it. So, will you love it. Enjoy your time having this icecreame.

Favorite Dish: Ofcourse - ICECREAM !!! Can't Resist !!!

Mmmmmmmm.... Love it !

Cremeria Bar: Have an Icecream in Bellinzona

by Pakistaniguy Updated Jan 4, 2004

This is my aunt who lives in lahore with me. She enjoyed a her trip to Bellinzona as well. She asked me to take her photo. So, dear aunt ! here is ur photo !

• School Holidays

Instant Answers: Bellinzona

Comments

Bellinzona Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Bellinzona restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bellinzona sightseeing.