Jumping into the Rhine creates a need
Luggage and bags: This waterproof bag will hold your street clothes
so you can undress and jump into the Rhine with your bathing suit and then get out and put on your clothes again.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Purchase the special bag when you arrive in Basel.
- Budget Travel
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Study Abroad
Miscellaneous: Things that are essential if you are working/studying abroad for a significant period of time (ie more than a few weeks:
1. Comfortable day pack - I love my Vango one.
2. Personal CD player/mini disc and travel speakers, I'd be lost without them.
3. Guide book for the country you are living in, mine is now looking severely battered and is very well used.
4. The odd poster/postcard to make your room/slum/executive flat look a bit more like home.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: There are 4 seasons in Switzerland - from cold winters to hot summers. I have experienced every season here, so dress adequately!!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!