Know about this? Rate It!
The Roofs of Bern
Favorite thing: When visiting Bern, it is absolutely necessary to go up to the top of the Münster Cathedral. The hundred + steps and the small entrance fee are worth it to see the city spread out beneath your feet. On a clear day, there is a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains.
The Münster was unveiled in all its new found glory on the 9th of November 2002 - the first time since 1954 that the front of the cathedral has been without scaffolding. Now visitors to catherdral can enjoy the full beauty of the archtecture.
Across the river Aare
Favorite thing: View of the Cathedral of Bern (Das Berner Münster) from across the Aare-Schwelle (weir in the river Aare).
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Bern Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Union Territory of Daman and Diu Hotels
- Daytona Beach Shores Hotels
- Negeri Perlis Hotels
- Perumbakkam Hotels