Been here? Rate It!
Japanese Gardens of Friendship
Just a few steps from the monastery of Interlaken and at the end of Hoehematte you may see this lovely Japanese Garden. It was a gift by the town of OTSU in Japan, a sister-town of Interlaken. Both places have many similarities : the lakes, the high surrounding mountains and a fertile, green landscape.
This garden is a great place to relax, it is open day and night without entrance-fee.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Adventure Travel
After dining we found this beautiful Japanese garden. A Japanese garden in the middle of the Swiss Alps is a bit unusual. It was donated by a sister city of Interlakens in Japan. We walked through the garden and even took a few minutes to relax on a bench and enjoy the moment.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Interlaken Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Male Island
- Santa Monica Hotels
- Minneapolis Hotels
- Batac Hotels
- Dockweiler Beach State Park Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Ho Chi Minh City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir