Shopping, Lucerne

• balhannah's Profile Photo

CASAGRANDE GIFT SHOP - STOP 4

by balhannah Updated Nov 14, 2011

Casagrande gift shop

Ah! Ha! I see a Gift shop and it is HUGE!
    Well, seeing we are here, we will go inside and have a look. I needed some swiss Souvenir's, and this shop looked very well stocked!

In we went and straight away I saw many wooden item's for sale. Cuckoo Clock's and many toy's made out of wood. I bought some wooden toys that move when pulling a string, I remember having them when I was young!
    There was a huge variety of swiss cows in all different shapes and colours, some doing activities that I thought a Cow couldn't do!!! These Swiss Cow's are pretty clever!
    I managed to find my Doll's here, there were T shirts, lots of cheap and more expensive items like genuine Swiss Watches, just so much to choose from, it was hard!

If you couldn't find what you wanted here, then you must be hard to please!

It is the biggest souvenir/gift shop in Lucerne.

• Women's Travel

• O.KATALINA's Profile Photo

Shop at Bucherer, the official...

by O.KATALINA Updated Aug 24, 2002

Shop at Bucherer, the official watchshop endorsed by the Swiss Tourism Board. Mr Bucherer will give each visitor a souvenir spoon with the handle design showing the town it is located. So when you are going around Switzerland, you should visit Burcherer whenever you see one and ask for their souvenir spoons, great keepsake as you make your way around the country!
    Bucherer at Lucerne is a big, multi-storey shop with many famous watches on sale - Rolex, Tag Heuer, Guess, you name it, they have it....Also they have many beautiful MUSIC BOXES by REUGE on sale here. I was stucked here for a couple of hours entralled by the tingling music encased in beautiful wooden boxes. There was one with the tune of TITANIC 'My Heart will go On' encased in a Crystal Case costing about USD900 which I really love but I have to be contented with buying the one in a no-frills clear box costing just about USD60. The Crystal Case one plays really beautifully and hauntingly and I am saving up to buy it in the future.
    I also bought one playing PACHEBEL'S CANON - Wow, I love it!! What a delight to find my FAVOURITE TUNE on sale in a WOODEN box - two of my greatest love!!

• sunnywong's Profile Photo

Shopping

by sunnywong Written Sep 12, 2002

Lucerne's cool main street called Pilatus FILLED with famous brand names like Rolex, Bucherrer, Swatch, Piaget etc.

Instant Answers: Lucerne