The Kaufleuten is probably the most famous club in Zurich and the place to meet some swiss celebrities. While some people love the unique atmosphere and enjoy the music, others think that the club is rather snobby and full of wannabes. If you dont like the club there are also a restaurant and a smaller lounge.
Personally, it is 1 of the nicest place to chill out in the afternoon. Sitting by the Terrasse, sipping your latte and a stick of cigarette.
Kaufleuten includes a restaurant, lounge and a club.
1. Food is rather expensive. The steak was disappointing yet expensive.
2. Nice lounge but small....so you have to be early-birds.
3. Club portrays a plush decor, suggestive of a baroque theatre and features old-fashioned
furnishings, antique paintings and chandeliers.
* Always long Q. Since it is considered 1 of the BEST club in Zurich.
* Crowd is generally young. It beats me too....where are the late 20s, 30s?
* Nice big dance floor. Many podiums where people can show off their moves.
* Not as poorly ventilated as other clubs. Rather spacious.Nice sitting lounge outside the
cloakroom, just on your way to the restrooms.
* Music sucks. But also depending if they have guest Djs or live performance.
Dress Code: MEN: I have seen people in baggy drop-down jeans and big Ts = just like 50cents
WOMEN: Err.....not my kind but rather odd color combi of skirt, colored stockings. Long sleeve shirt with a spagetti top over it. C'mon, give me a break girls......!!
Else the typical clubbing dressing should let you pass.
If the stars like Madonna & Prince are in Zurich, you will for sure meet them here !!! This stylish and extraordinarily high class discoes atracts guests all over the world.
Dress Code: Take out your designer wear !
Sweet'n'Sexy: every second Wednesday they play the finest 2step you will find in zurich. check out www.usgang.ch to see when this event takes place
Costa del Soul: every Tuesday they have their r'n'b, hip hop and soul evening. For me one of the best in town as well
Dress Code: During the week you will get in with sneakers but and no special styling. But they do not want only men entering the club. Make sure every man has a women with him...
I think on weekends it is not allowed to wear casual things.
Kaufleuten is probably the most elitist place in town but has a very good atmosphere. Check your dressing code to enter into the disco zone. Otherwise you can just stay at the bar.
Dress Code: Not too casual, rather formal. Femenine company could be requested. A tip could give given to overcome this problem.
It's a place to dance, every day another theme.
on monday is " mezzanote" dancing for people over 30ty. music 70ths to 90ths !!
Dress Code: Casual and all you want....