Leukerbad Things to Do

Most Recent Things to Do in Leukerbad

• vivimero's Profile Photo

another week-end there...

by vivimero Written Apr 1, 2007

hello! we are just back from a wonderful week-end in leukerbad. this town is not expensive at all, maybe it's Milano that it's expensive but...considering that the CHF is lower than the euro...our hotel was 180 CHF and 90 CHF are 55 euro!!! dinner was 121 CHF but we indulged in everything, wine for Paolo, we had an apple sweet that was amazing, meat...the thermae were 22 CHF per day and they were amazing. today we tried the Linder alpentherme that are a bit more classy and no kids around and I think they were superb. there are bubble jet beds in the outdoor pool and it was 15 minytes long, it was amazing.
    we really didn't want to come back. Plus ski ropes are really great, Paolo next year wants to go back to ski. it's 3 hours from Milano (my area) and it's not bad at all.
    I will write a report to put on my blog even if it was just 2 days...the hotel was nice, calm, the owners nice...i like Leukerbad sooooooo much. and we drove the simplon. our first long trip (it turned out to be just 2 hours from the lake house, we took ages with the bus on feb 25th!)

• vivimero's Profile Photo

great village

by vivimero Written Mar 4, 2007

I just walked for a few moments, i will have a better look at the village when i will get back on the 31st.

Instant Answers: Leukerbad

Comments

Leukerbad Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Leukerbad things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Leukerbad sightseeing.