Weinfelden Travel Guide

• Apples of Weinfelden ( from Marti's apple field )
    Apples of Weinfelden ( from Marti's...
    Flags at MARTI residence
    by kylian74
  • At the Apple Fiefd ( Olivia, Carmen and Kyle )
    At the Apple Fiefd ( Olivia, Carmen and...

Weinfelden Things to Do

• Apples

No other than apples!...again!...this one is has a bigger tree, other's are very small trees. This is a green one.

• Apple trees

Both sides from the pic are all apple trees in the hill, it's a red apple but don't know exactly which type..it was still in green but the harvest is next month of september.

• The landscape

This is another landscape view from the apple field, I don't know exactly where is this but sure still in Weinfelden.

Weinfelden Hotels

• Hotel Thurgauerhof

Thomas Bornhauserstrasse 10, Weinfelden, 8570, ch

Good for: Business

Weinfelden Transportation

• kylian74's Profile Photo

by kylian74 Written Aug 17, 2003

I did not drive in Switzerland, my friend offer a ride and tour around Weinfelden and other nearby Villages and town...I'm happy, otherwise I do not know my way and maybe stucked up looking on maps, I'm not good with it.

It's me taking pics while riding carmen's car

Weinfelden Shopping

• Supermarket in Weinfelden

This one is smaller than Migros. There are many "Coop" supermart in Switzerland just like Migros.....and this one is their branch in Weinfelden where we did our shopping. I went together with Carmen (my friend) who's an expert in town to do the shopping, she know's what's best of course.They accept euro bills too aside from Swiss Frank. We bought...

• Supermarket in Weinfelden

You can find Migros in many place in Switzerland. There is a branch in Weinfelden.... and Migros is the biggest supermarket in town. They have wide range of Food and Drinks, plus many things that you can find in the supermarket.

• Market place shopping

There are different shops to choose inside the market place...you can have a look what they have. Shops are selling clothes for men and womens, also for kids....there are shoes stores too.

Weinfelden Local Customs

• Apples made.....

If you own an Apple Farm, It should be a lot of work like harvest two times a year..( if I'm correct ) plus maintaining the Field and production.I have tasted their own Apple juice..my daily fruit juice, also apple champagne and apple beer that Walter make.

• Kids at Weinfelden

This is Olivia, my friend daughter together with Kyle...On our first day of stay, they are good friends...the next few days they are likes cat's and dog...Oh children's!

• Picking your own Apple

This is Carmen ( my friend) she picked up Apples for me from their own apple tree at their backyard. I even brought back apples to belgium that I got from her.

Weinfelden Favorites

• At the City Center

We went to downtown Weinfelden, here is the market place, a hall way with different stalls along our way to the other side of this commercial stablishment. Weinfelden is a small town, there is no big shopping center...although there are some good boutiques, supermarkets and stores and a market place like this.

• Sightseeing Weinfelden

My friend drove me to see some areas of Weinfelden....This one I got is obiously taken from the car, only a few kilometer fom Unterhard..

• Kids at play

There was a big open air trampoline that kids loves to play, from there..it's a breathtaking view of the huge fields.

Instant Answers: Weinfelden

Comments

Explore Deeper into Weinfelden
Map of Weinfelden