Alupka Off The Beaten Path

Alupka - Swans
    Alupka - squirrel

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in Alupka

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

Palace squirrels, swans and cats

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Mar 27, 2007

Alupka - Cats

Fine flora of the Palace Park is remarkably combined with surprising fauna. There were following representatives of local fauna: squirrels which in a plenty have mastered centuries-old trees, swans floating in artifitial lakes and cats almost everywhere.

The pair graceful swans showed their love. Infinite quantity of cats which we saw in Yalta, Massandra and Livadia have been added by worthy representatives of Alupka cats!

• National/State Park

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

On the waves of my memory

by Kuznetsov_Sergey Updated Mar 27, 2007

Alupka - Vorontsov Palace - Me in 1980

Twenty seven years later I have arrived again to Alupka and the Vorontsov palace. My last visiting took place in the summer of 1980. It was a year of the Moscow Olympiad. My friend and I went to have a rest in the Crimea and lived in Yalta. Ten days which we spent there bring me back splendid memories.

Every morning we floated by the steam-ship to the Swallow Nest where there was a fine wild beach and it was not overcrowded with people. We visited Vorontsov palace one day. This pic (black and white Soviet camera Zenit-E) reminds me this happy event in far 1980... There were also pics with lions but unfortunately I failed to find them.

Instant Answers: Alupka

Comments

Alupka Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of Alupka off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alupka sightseeing.