Kherson Warnings and Dangers

• Lensa's Profile Photo

Just be careful!

by Lensa Written Nov 6, 2004

* Don't go anywhere in Kherson alone when it's dark;
    * A lot of streets in Kherson don't have street lights at night;
    * Don't drink water straight from the tap(only boiled);
    * A lot of areas in Kherson have got their water (cold) by hours;
    * Watch your pockets and luggage;
    * If I were you I wouldn't trust marriage agencies to much..... (maybe some of them are ok, but I am not an expert in it:-))

• Adventure Travel

• Klod5's Profile Photo

This young woman is one swindler !!

by Klod5 Written Oct 19, 2003

Antonina Teopriesna Shakina

I made the acquaintance of Antonina thanks to a site of meeting on Internet. She presented herself like divorced person, doctor pediatrician in a medical center. 34 years, a daughter, Helen, of 5 years old. She lives in Kherson. We corresponded, and in the month of July, I left to Kiev, where I met it.

After my return in France we continued to write us, with an objective : his arrival in France. She asked me quickly for money because she was not able to, only to provide to all. I had reserved the wholes of the plane tickets. or 6 days before my departure, she announced me that she came back with his daughter's father. When I asked him how she intended to adjust his financial debt, she told me that she had already spent quite.

After some days, because I let him one delays, I carried complaint by the FBI, and I informed Western Union... I didn't have a news anymore since. For me it is a forgotten history, but that learned me the prudence.

I copy you my complaint below by the FBI.

Complaint Number: I02100818358315

The following information was provided by the victim and will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement or regulatory agency.

International Fraud

Date of Complaint: 10/8/02 6:35:40 PM

Information about scammer:

Name : Antonina Teopriesna Shakina

Any other names you know she uses : Nina

Address : 73000 Ukraine ; Kherson ; Khersonskaya oblast ; Novaya Kahovka ; ul. Lenina 94 apt. 7

Phone number : The number in the neighboring appartment is : +38 0552 290847 the woman's name is Tanya

Her e-mail address : creek34076@yandex.ru ; adeux@yandex.ru (deleted now)

Date of birth : 31-08-1967

Any relatives / friends names she mentioned : she take a daughter Helen Shakina 26-10-1996. His
    father live in Bereslav

She work in the medical center as a doctor (Pediatrist) and say she divorced

• Singles

• Caius's Profile Photo

Don't drink the Water!

by Caius Updated Oct 8, 2002

Don't even use the tap water to brush your teeth. There are microscopic "critters" that are bad for you! Even when you boil the tap water you get a water heavy in minerals. Buy bottled water, you'll be happier. Now you know why everyone drinks hot tea, even in the summer!

• Klod5's Profile Photo

Single womens

by Klod5 Updated May 10, 2003

Single women

Many womens are singles in Ukrainia, and single's womens could be take some problems, on the streets, tonight.
    Is one of the reasons for many ukrainian women wait maried, and found family.

• Singles
    • Casino and Gambling

Instant Answers: Kherson

Comments

Kherson Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Kherson warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kherson sightseeing.