Korets Travel Guide

• My friends with me on vacation in Korets.
    My friends with me on vacation in...
  • Korets
  • Korets

Korets Things to Do

by Dizzyhead Updated Oct 21, 2010

The market is in the city and you can just go there and buy what you want. Most of the farmers or private persons come to the market with what they grow in their garden or on the fields. Usually after noon the market is over and then you have to go to the shops. Here you find fresh food, vegetables, eggs, flowers and many other possible things to buy. But beware of that are not many people at the market who speak so much English.

by Dizzyhead Updated Oct 21, 2010

I went here with my friend´s father and it was a museum which showed the history of Korets and many other things. You can see old things here and clothes. Maybe people from bigger cities in the est think it is a modern musuem in their eyes, but dont complain at all. I did not have to pay anything to get in here, but I guess you arent so lucky as I was. They showed a very good friendship here and wanted me to feel like a guest. I am honoured in the way showed me around and took care of me.

• Museum Visits

My friend here showingme the river......... 4 more images

by Dizzyhead Updated Feb 6, 2010

This is one of the best thing about Korets. Go to the river and see how it is. Bring your camera and also your pic nic basket. If it is a very good weather, you have a very good view from here and maybe bring your bathing suit too. You can aslo bring an empty bottle, so you can bring fresh water from Korchnik.

• Water Sports
    • Fishing
    • Hiking and Walking

Korets Local Customs

by Dizzyhead Updated Feb 10, 2011

The locals go always to the market to buy many things. Here you can find everything. Even if you dont look for something special, it is such an interesting part to visit the market. I like that, and I just like to walk around and watch the the people when they try to sell their vegetables to the customers and how they behave. The best things you buy here on the market in Korets. I recommend you to go to the market and buy vegetables and fruits, if you plan to cook something.

by Dizzyhead Written Feb 6, 2010

People living in Korets go often to the river Korchnik and get water, clean and helathy water. Now I dont mean water directly from the river. Beside the river you have a place with a pipe, where the waer comes out. Use that water, so good and healthy. Real fresh water.

• Korets Hotels

0 Hotels in Korets

Korets Warnings and Dangers

by Dizzyhead Updated May 26, 2009

They doesnt have any hotel here for tourists here in Korets. There arent many tourists here and I have no idea about other kind of acommodation. If you plan to stay here, I guess you have to have some private connections or friends, or just book in a closer city to Korets like Rivne, but it is an hour between them.

• Adventure Travel

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo
    It can be dangerous to walk here.

by Dizzyhead Updated Nov 22, 2008

Well, the castle is a very adventourous thing to visit, but be alert, that there in many holes in the ground so you dont fall there and break your leg for example. If you take it easy, you dont have to worry at all.

• Adventure Travel

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Korets? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Instant Answers: Korets

Comments

Korets Travel Guide
Map of Korets