Just down the street from the City's main square, we picked Pervak out at random following one of the Euro2012 matches as it was about midnight. Interesting decor of Ukrainian village (apparently putting hokey cow sculptures is a must of classic Ukrainian restos). Numerous rooms styled differently, including a bar where you sit on horse (presumably) saddles. Or if you wanted to dine in a table shaped like an ox cart...The food was good, the waitresses patiently put up with us. There was sort of an English menu. the beer was good..
Highly recommended... just had dinner here on Jan 10, 2007... very good quality food, very nice atmosphere, and very reasonably priced (full dinner for three, including drinks and deserts for $100).
Superb diversity of interiors:
1. Hall "Kreschatik" with amazing winter garden and unique antique decorations; climbing the stairs of 1902! you enter second floor and
2. Hall "Lypki" - bourgeois atmosphere of this Kyiv district, flower balcony, pictures and photos
3. "Bessarabka" and "Obzhorniy ryad" - entourage of XIX century cabaks
4. "Biblioteka/Library" - moulded decors, velvet blinds, fire-place, impressive folios
5. Hall "Lvivskiy" - ceiling view of Lviv, intricate sculptures and two lions - symbol of Lviv
6. Hall "Provincial" - country style, open sky
7. Hall "Piteynaya Apteka" - mini-lamps are masterpices; horses fetish, uniform - great! :)
Musical programmes and thematic evenings; and be ready for the challenging time!
Favorite Dish: Btw, the range of prices is higher in the evening time, and quite nice for lunches, i.e. from 25-30 hrn (5-7 USD)
Salad "Imrovisation", mushrooms soup, special cutlet "Pervak" - are so delicious!!! and try :) vodka with honey and pepper, or vodka "Pervak".
I have dined here on several occasions and have been pleased with the experience. Local dishes that are well prepared and a decent selection of wines. I ordered a hot appetizer of Prawns which turned out to be a delight. One note, I ordered a bottle of French Pinot and when informed that it was unavailable I accepted the waiters substitute without checking the wine list. Unfortunately my original $25 bottle turned into a $125 bottle of Georgian Pinot. Next time I'll ask to see the list again.
Favorite Dish: The Caviar, and the Prawns
On my first trip to Kiev I had been in Pervak and was extremely delighted about the high standards of how the meals are served and - of course - how tasty they were.
Hyatt Regency Kiev Kiev
4 Reviews and 163 Opinions This was one of the few hotels my colleague and I could find free rooms. We were visiting the day...
Premier Palace Hotel Kiev
7 Reviews and 148 Opinions stay next building to this hotel and pay 4-5 times!!!!!! less renting serviced apartment of the same...
4 Reviews and 151 Opinions Radisson SAS Hotel, (new name: Radisson Blu Hotel) is located in a historical part of the city...