Luhansk Restaurants

• At the entrance to Cardiff Hall restaurant
    At the entrance to Cardiff Hall...
    At Cardiff Hall restaurant, Luhansk
  • The entrance to
    The entrance to "Chelsea" cafe bar in...

Most Recent Restaurants in Luhansk

• johnthemighty's Profile Photo

Texas Saloon: A Taste of the US: A Wonderful Blend%c

by johnthemighty Updated Nov 20, 2005

Just like @ home!

The Texas Saloon has is a wonderful mix of Luhansk and Texas! I found the service friendly and the food wonderful! Mostly Ukraine, but a little American too. Obolon (pronounced Ahbalan) beer is the best in the town! No Lone Star I'm afraid. If you visit from Texas, please bring one to them?

Favorite Dish: I found the Chicken Croquetts to be wonderful!! tasty and crisped just right!

• Singles

• msoller68's Profile Photo

Near the old stadium and internet cafe: Great Pizza

by msoller68 Written Aug 26, 2003

Great outdoor seating in the summer, small and cozy indoors as well. Offers great wood fired pizza and a full bar. The staff is wonderful.

Favorite Dish: The wood fired pizza, best I had in the Ukraine and what a deal too.

Ravenna: Italian food

by tmyroniak Updated Feb 27, 2003

Nice building, clean inside. Interesting light-mural on wall that was a bit annoying as it shined in my face while I ate, but can be easily avoided at another table. As cold as it was outside, the Martini I ordered seemed hot by comparison. I don't think they used ice, and whatever they used as vermouth tasted like fruit juice. Not good. Shrimp cocktail had kiwi mixed in...interesting combo and I'm still not sure if I liked it. The help wasn't as freindly as some of the other restaurants in the city, and the restaurant was not even busy. Oh yea, while I'm at it...my pet peeve in a restaurant is when they toss the menu down and don't bother to tell you what they're OUT of. So I spent 10 minutes deciding, and of course the avacado salad I ordered was out of stock...and the waiter looked at me like I somehow should have KNOWN this...

Favorite Dish: The thin crust pizza was good, but there was no Italian wine on the menu...

Cafe Luciano: Cozy Cafe

by tmyroniak Written Feb 27, 2003

Although they have a full menu and bar, the first thing I noticed were the incredibly good looking pastries in the tall glass display case. Maybe 20 tables, clean.

Favorite Dish: Hmm. Had something called the MEAT PILE. I love meat, but can't recommend this one. The Vereneki and local beer were both good.

Cossak House: Traditional Ukraine

by tmyroniak Updated Feb 27, 2003

Cossak House

This is a traditional Ukrainian restaurant. The servers wear traditional clothing, the decor is old Ukraine complete with a small cossak house. Entertainers danced while we ate and were quite good.

Favorite Dish: I had so much fun (and probably vodka) I can't remember exactly what I ate! I do recall being full after a pork roll stuffed with mushrooms and then the food kept coming. wished I could have had another chance to have eaten there. Looking at my receipt, it came to 130 Hrivna for wine, salad, entrees and dessert for 2 people.

Silver: Local Food

Silver

As I ate at Silver after being awake for 3 days without sleep, I can't recall much. I do remember the waiter I had was friendly and helpful, the salad and entree was good and the bottle of Georgian wine I had was wonderful.

Babylon: Czech Food and Bowling

Babylon Restaurant

A rather interesing combo of Czech Restaurant and Bowling Alley. Nice building, clean. As I recall, everything but the dishes and silverware was made of wood, even the placemats. Friendly and helpful staff.

Favorite Dish: I can't recall the name of the dishes I ate, but one was a beef dish in a clay pot with a Stoganoff-type cream sauce and it was GREAT. Good wine selection.

• hunterV's Profile Photo

Indigo: Detour Road Restaurant

by hunterV Updated Aug 6, 2010

Detour Road Inn, Luhansk, Ukraine

This nice restaurant is located in a lively industrial shopping area (where people shop for furniture and construction materials).
    It has two halls and an Old Town decor.
    No smoking there.

Favorite Dish: varenyky

• hunterV's Profile Photo

Vityaz: Good Relaxation

by hunterV Updated Feb 19, 2010

This elite restaurant has two halls,
    a sauna with a swimming pool,
    Russian billiards hall.
    The restaurant’s name implies a Russian knight.

Favorite Dish: salads and cold starters

• johnthemighty's Profile Photo

Flying Dutchman: Lenin Square Dining & Fun

by johnthemighty Written Dec 21, 2005

My friend and I went to this faraway restaurant to explore Stone Ford District.
    There is a big dining hall, a slot machines hall and a V.I.P. sauna ($17 an hour).

• Singles

Instant Answers: Luhansk

Comments

Luhansk Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Luhansk restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Luhansk sightseeing.