The city soccer team is called Olympus.
It plays in the second league of Luhansk region and not very successfully.
Picture 2 shows the results of matches and Olympus does not belong to top five.
They play at Coloss soccer stadium in Starobilsk or at other stadiums of Luhansk region as a visiting team.
Equipment: Coloss ("Wheat-ear") soccer stadium, Starobilsk
My local friends recommended me some extreme sports here.
Extreme relaxation in Starobilsk:
- cycling from Novosyolovskaya Hill;
- bungee jumping from Podgorovsky Bridge or Railway Bridge;
- paragliding from the hill on the Fifth Beach;
- parachute jumping from the TV tower;
- bathing in the Third Locks of the city dike.
Picture 4,5: the local stadium is called ColosHave fun, fellow travelers!