Places to eat in L'vivs'ka Oblast'

by NatalieL13

Most Viewed Restaurants in L'vivs'ka Oblast'

• catnl's Profile Photo

Iwan Franko region.

by catnl Written Sep 13, 2002

Iwan Franko region.
    Restaurant 'Guculshshina'.

Favorite Dish: This restaurant is on the way through the Carpathian mountains from Uzhgorod to Morszyn, the birthplace of my mam.

Sitting at the restaurant you have a really good view over the mountains.

My parents were here in the same restaurant during the first time my mam and my dad could go back in 1979 to my mam's birthplace Morszyn after 1945.

It took 34 years before she saw her family again and her mam was still living then. The second time in 1982 my babutska was already dead for 5 weeks and my mam didnt know.
    I thank god for the opportunty to chat on the internet with some relatives abd dear friends.

My parents and the family in the ukraine will now know the latest news from both sides in time!

L'vivs'ka Oblast' Hotels

• Dnister

Super Hotel, just perfekt. Best location, at the end of Franko park 5-700 m south of city center.

• George

I was very excited at the prospect of staying in Hotel George because of the decor that I had saw on...

• Grand Hotel Lviv

I stayed three nights in October, 2008. I had a double room for myself since I did not make any...

Top L'vivs'ka Oblast' Hotels

Lviv Hotels
761 Reviews - 2466 Photos

Instant Answers: L'vivs'ka Oblast'

Comments

L'vivs'ka Oblast' Restaurants

Reviews and photos of L'vivs'ka Oblast' restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for L'vivs'ka Oblast' sightseeing.
Map of L'vivs'ka Oblast'