Only on the narrow streets of Odesa you can see a posh hammer limo that moves with speed no more than 20- 30 km per hour and I have now idea how it actually turns around a corner :)
Ferries serve Odessa from Varna and Istanbul, the Varna service takes 9 hours and costs 80 euros one way.
New technology opens new route's
Immediately after the war the "all New" Tram was put to work, "This one runs on tyre's, without tracks Dad"!!!.
This thing hasn't had a coat of paint since the 50's.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Family Travel
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices