Lutsk Things to Do

Sergey and his friend in the castle.
    by Dizzyhead
    Here you buy the tickets for the castle.
    A female guide.

Most Recent Things to Do in Lutsk

statue in Lutsk

by Michael_D Updated Mar 30, 2007

While going to the market Peter and I met a young university girl that wanted to practise her English and come with us for a bit. Her name was Svetlana Rud, she spoke VERY GOOD English and I ended up meeting 9 times and she showed me Lutsk.

Years later a friend of hers from Lutsk, now living in Canada, saw this website, notified Svetlana and she emailed me. She was divorced with one child.. She(like almost all the people I met on my trip) no longer lives in Ukraine. She now lives in Madrid and works for a law firm.

Ukraine VT style

by Michael_D Updated Mar 30, 2007

Svetlana Rud & I spent hours here. She gave me her family history. She was not an easy woman to forget.

Peter knew of her, wouldnt go into detail and constantly urged me NOT to think about her.

In the end he was 100% correct. The Ukranian guy she married abandoned her. She is now divorced, one child and living somewhere outside Madrid.

I emailed her not long ago & she was cordial but all she was interested in was a fictional rich "friend" I made up who "owned" a Ferrari and lived near Barcelona.

Good call Peter LOL

kiosks

by Michael_D Updated Dec 11, 2005

Kiosks in Ukraine

Kiosks exist everywhere in Ukraine. Most sell just a few items and back in 1994 it seems Mars candybars were the most popular item. When we actually found something we liked..we learned to buy alot of it. One time we found great chocolate and bought a box FULL. Good thing..as we NEVER saw that item again in our travels.

• Trains

• troy_30's Profile Photo

HISTORICAL PLACE (LUBERTS CASTLE)

by troy_30 Written Feb 2, 2007

IF YOU ARE INTERSTED IN HISTORY, YOU SHOULD VISIT LUBERTS CASTLE..THERE ARE ALSO 'OLD PUBLISHED BOOKS' AND 'BELLS' MUSEUMS INSIDE OF THE CASTLE.

Instant Answers: Lutsk

Comments

Lutsk Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Lutsk things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lutsk sightseeing.