Lutsk Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Lutsk

• troy_30's Profile Photo

TAXI DRIVERS

by troy_30 Written Feb 13, 2007

ACTUALLY TAXI FEE IS ACCEPTABLE IN LUTSK ..AROUND (2-5 $) ACCORDING TO DISTANCE...BUT I SUGGEST YOU TO ASK DRIVER THE PRICE BEFORE YOU GET IN THE TAXI BECAUSE ONCE A DRIVER REQUEST ME 15 $ INSTEAD OF 5 $........I REFUSE HIM AND ANSWERED THAT I WILL CALL THE POLICE..THEN HE SAID THAT HE MADE A CALCULATION MISTAKE ..BLA..BLA..BLA...I GAVE 5$ AND SENT HIM WITHOUT EXTRA PAYMENT...

• Michael_D's Profile Photo

WE WERE INVITED TO A...

by Michael_D Written Aug 24, 2002

WE WERE INVITED TO A WEDDING
    So, I was staying at a hotel no one knew the name of, on a street no one knew the name of and went to a wedding in a town outside Lutsk
    that will forever be as nameless as the above...

It was a long bumpy trip to 'wherever' for thew wedding which was quite nice. So after the wedding we were napping in the small 20 person church bus and 8 young people come in and start a conversation. My Ukranian is horrible so Peter fills in the gaps as usual in his native tongue.

I am listing the countries I have visited in Ukranglish and I get to Svizzerlahnd(Switzerland) when this cute young gal jumps up incensed, screams at me and leaves.

Peter is laughing so hard there are tears rolling down his cheeks. I asked him what she said. He said, 'that was the funny part. It made no sense' between chuckles 'She said, you too did not wash your face!...BWAHAHAHAHhahahahaha'.

We never did figure out what I said to set her off.
    Does Svisserlahnd mean 'The blond chicks face is dirty?'

To this day it remains as big a mystery as the name of the hotel I stayed in Lutsk, what the name of the street was and what town the wedding was in.

I was a hit with blond women everywhere in Ukraine but Lutsk.

Instant Answers: Lutsk

Comments

Lutsk Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Lutsk warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lutsk sightseeing.