Uzhhorod Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Uzhhorod

Dezja i Notari (phonetic): cultural great restaurant

by catnl Updated Nov 4, 2006

August 2003
    i went here again and i remembered i was here before..I visited this restaurant with the headchirguan from the Children's Hospital and his wife Marianna,my aunt Ira and uncle Petro.
    this time i could absorb more details etc cause i understand more ukrainian language now.
    I was here on Sundaymorning with friends and also with a guy who plays violin.
    This man played together with 3 people especially for me...wow:-) fantastic!!
    This group is called (see second picture) and play violin, cymbals, accordeon and bassguitar.
    and..the owner writes great anekdotes with a lot of humor, look at the picture

My favourite restaurant i have been to in Uzhgorod.
    Most people haven't got work or low payment so they don't have the money to go out for a nice dinner.
    Its very nice to walk in- and outside this restaurant see for yourself when you visit this city:-)

• Music

restaurant Harmonia: Harmonia

by catnl Updated Nov 4, 2006

Restaurant Harmonia Uzhgorod July 2003

On the day of my arrival at Uzhgorod i went to this restaurant with my firend Andriy, his cousin Romano and a girl.
    We talked with the traffic police who were sitting next to us and i was allowed to take a picture of them.

An always crowded restaurant, special during lunchhours, nice staff and good food.

Pizzeria Resta

by catnl Written Sep 25, 2004

Pizzeria Resta at Uzhgorod Ukraine 204

Suazanne and i had some great pizza's at Pizzeria "Resta" which is located at a big market in Uzhgorod.
    Good quality and not expensive at all, with a nice cold beer we were served on the backsite on the terrace

• badteddy's Profile Photo

Kaktus: Countrystyle

by badteddy Written May 1, 2003

Katus is a restaurant, situated at the center of uzhgorod. the interior is like an old us-country house, they service personal is nice and the foodstuff seems to be like western european style.

Favorite Dish: i was eating the approximately the whole menuecard down. check out what ever you like, it smells good. the kitchen is clean and you dond't have to be affraid about something.

• badteddy's Profile Photo

Kaktus: Countrystyle

by badteddy Updated May 1, 2003

Karpat Art: Art Cafe and restaurant

by catnl Updated Jan 21, 2003

Uzhgorod, Karpat Art restaurant 2002

Beautifull, in- and outside restaurant Karpat Art. Been here 3 times i think.

Fantastic paintings everywhere u look around.
    Great atmosphere, good coffee and delicious local and western food

Favorite Dish: On the picture Mrs. Tonia Turnyanitsa, a geneacoligist at Uzhgorod. A beaitufyll lady who helped out a lot and showed me around a little together with her husband Sergey.

• IngaA's Profile Photo

Plenty of restaurants: You will not starve:))

by IngaA Written Sep 20, 2002

In the centre of the city you will find a lot of restaurants, bars and others. Since Uzhhorod keeps many hungarian traditions, the good wine is also produced there, so don't forget to order it:)
    The prices are relatively low, so there is no risk of starvation.

Favorite Dish: I don't remember exactly but I'm going to tell the quite funny story that happened to me there.
    I came to Uzhhorod for a business trip and someone from locals I met agreed to show me the city. It was a young girl and she took me somewhere to the restaurant where her boyfriend was working. She said there was a good beer there. I don't like beer but I thought there is maybe some local brands and I was just curious to try. Her b\f told that there was a good beer and brought it to us. It was....,, 'Obolon', produced in Kyiv! I didn't say a word and started just to laught as a crazy. He was very estonished and couldn't understand what happened... Then I asked him if there was 'Kyivski tort' (Kyiv cake, very popular in former USSR). When the girl explained him the situation we were laughing all together.
    Just wisj every visitor to have fun also 0 it really a very good memory

• catnl's Profile Photo

small restaurant and i forgot the name: local

by catnl Updated Jan 30, 2005

Uzhgorod 2004

but very good food, not expensive at all, i was here in September 2004 on the picture with Feodor and his son, checking the pictures we made that day

Restaurant Budapest: Budapest restaurant, swimmingpool and huge terrace

by catnl Updated Sep 24, 2004

Restaurant Budapest at Uzhgorod 2004

Fantastic good restaurant , i would say 5 stars.
    Great atmosphere with life music.
    I had dinner here in 2003 and this year we went to sit outside on the terrace next to the swimmingpool.

• Music

Instant Answers: Uzhhorod

Comments

Uzhhorod Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Uzhhorod restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Uzhhorod sightseeing.