Dornoch Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Dornoch

• uglyscot's Profile Photo

Dornoch Patisserie and cafe: lovely cake

by uglyscot Written Oct 24, 2012

The carrot cake

This busy cafe in Dornoch is fairly basic, but has a good selection of cakes and pastries

Favorite Dish: The carrot cake was excellent and a very large slice. I actually wrapped half of it in my napkin and took it home for later. Unfortunately my cousin called me to see an email she had opened. On my return I found the napkin on the floor and her dog disappearing with the cake. Oh well....

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo

Dornoch Inn: Sandwiches to satisfy

by scottishvisitor Updated Feb 18, 2009

Summer Flowers

The Dornoch Inn is a very pretty place, in summer they have lots of flowers around the walls and doors. You can eat in the bar or outside, in the evening you can eat upstairs in their 'One Up' Restaurant. We ate in the small bar area which is nicely decorated with well spaced tables and features old stone walls giving it a homely feeling. We did transfer our drinks to the tables outside as the weather was too glorious to leave behind the doors of the Inn. Service is good, quick and friendly and no one seemed perturbed that we disappeared outside for a while but we had already paid for our food and drink at the bar after ordering.

Favorite Dish: We weren't too hungry at this time in the early afternoon so we both ordered sandwiches. Kenny had the coronation chicken while I had oak smoked ham with coleslaw and side salad. Both plates of sandwiches came with a helping of potato crisps. A light choice of meal but a good one.

• Travel with Pets
    • Beaches

Instant Answers: Dornoch

Comments

Dornoch Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Dornoch restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Dornoch sightseeing.