High Wycombe Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in High Wycombe

Godstowe School Girls :): School Disco

by taryn_treloar Written Feb 14, 2004

Rosie mixn' the drinks

The local pubs usually had theme nights every so often....

School Disco was by far my favorite....All my girls and I went down to Oneils for their School Disco we were already half pissed as you may imagine from our fine selection of alcohol shown below..

Us gals were the light of the pub in our little school girl outfits....(supplied by Godstowe) I entered a hula hoop competition and won! YEAAAAAAAAH! Oh you know it baby...those swirlin hips ;)

A good night out!

Dress Code: School Uniform

Pre Drinks in Dove: Friday Night Ritual

by taryn_treloar Written Feb 14, 2004

Snailey, Gen and me

Every Friday night me and my gals would drinkie drink in one of the boarding houses before going down to the Local....

Alco-pops would always be invovled but I stuck mostly to neat vodka...every 15 minutes after 9:30 baby~~

I definately miss those times.

This picture depicts the first time I ever finished off a 30 cl on my own of vodka....it was a wicked night!!!! I was all 'thugged out' went to the pub in trackies....never forgot my candy necklace...made for great conversation!

The Falcon: Pre Drinks

by taryn_treloar Updated Jan 15, 2004

Kiwi Jess - Lad Terry- Myself - Aussie Esther

The Falcon was definately the place to go before the 'big' night out. It sold the cheapest drinks out in the town! (gotta love those cocktail jugs) The staff needed a bit of work but the place was always busy and the atmosphere was friendly. A definate place to check out if you're in Wycombe.

(They also serve fairly decent chicken filet - don't pronounce it the french way as us Canadians do though)

• Rosie-o's Profile Photo

The Falcon: Cheap drinks, good times!

by Rosie-o Written Oct 23, 2003
    Falcon

Yes, the staircase to the toilets is creaky. Yep, it's full of poker machines. To-tal, the tall bloke behind the bar is a rude bastard. But, The Falcon is a down to earth British pub (even if it is a Wetherspoons!). The food is cheap and rather yummy (nachos are especially qual, as is the low fat veggie pasta). But most importantly the drinks are dirt cheap - one pound 50 pence for Reefs on Mondays. Cheap cocktail jugs - ahhh those were the days ... Also features booths lined with books, local memorabilia and an open fire AND 70p coffees!

Dress Code: CASUAL

• Work Abroad

Instant Answers: High Wycombe

Comments

High Wycombe Nightlife

Reviews and photos of High Wycombe nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for High Wycombe sightseeing.