Milton Keynes Restaurants

• gordonilla's Profile Photo

Ha Ha Bar and Grill: A late lunch on a Saturday afternoon

by gordonilla Updated Apr 4, 2011

Exterior (1)

This was both a good and poor choice, we thought after we had finished eating. We received a discount due to a poor experience by one of us.

The staff were friendly, but the service was a little slow. There were very few customers eating - when we arrived three left shortly afterwards and when we started our meal, three new customers arrived.

Favorite Dish: I had an excellent chicken satay starter and the burger was fine. However, be advised the burgers are home made and may not be to your taste.

• Djinn76's Profile Photo

The Old Beams: Between a pub and a restaurant...

by Djinn76 Updated Apr 22, 2007

We can describe it as a pub with better food than usual...
    This is in fact a new house built as an old cottage.
    You can go there for both a pint of Guiness or some good (and copious) food.
    They were still serving food around 9pm.

*update* Looks like this is a memory from the past! Apparently the place has burnt down ;-(

Favorite Dish: I asked duck! I literally had half a duck!! Weird kind of mashed potatoes with vinegar but it was not bad...

• Susi_Blackforest's Profile Photo

Let's Eat @ MK Shopping Centre (Shop No. 210): Best Latte Coffee and nice Sweet Treats

by Susi_Blackforest Written Mar 29, 2005

They offer all sorts of filled baguettes and danishes, cakes, savoury and sweet, but everything fresh at all times.
    In addition part of the shop offers foreign foods, delicious and interesting.
    Have a seat at one of the many tables and chairs and watch people walk past.

Favorite Dish: I love their coffee, jam doughnuts or egg and cress baguettes.

• Susi_Blackforest's Profile Photo

Brunches (Sandwich Bar inside the Shopping Centre): Enjoy a wonderful Sandwich and a cup of tea

by Susi_Blackforest Written Mar 29, 2005

When my parents came to visit us from Germany for the first time, they got addicted to the good old delicious english Sandwich!
    At Brunches within the shopping centre MK you have a big choice of fresh bread and fillings and they prepare it there and then.

Brunches is near Gate 9 of the shopping centre and they have many tables and chairs outside it where you can sit, eat and watch people.

Favorite Dish: My favourite sandwich filling are coronation chicken, salmon or pate.
    Lots and lots to choose from!
    Service is always quick and friendly.

This is the healthy option compared to the other fast food chains around!

La Hind: Yet another Indian

by Djinn76 Written Dec 30, 2002

Just in the centre of Milton Keynes, this is another nice Indian to try. I've been there within a group so it is not easy to provide a fair comparison with the Moghul Palace. The decor is not as nice but I would simply say the atmosphere here was more friendly.

Moghul Palace: Indian in a church

by Djinn76 Written Dec 30, 2002

The atmosphere is really nice! In the old Stony Stratford, this is indeed an old church that has been converted into a restaurant.

I don't know much about Indian food but I enjoyed it.

The only bad point: the staff was not too friendly and pretty much in a hurry, we have been served too quickly!

Instant Answers: Milton Keynes

Comments

Milton Keynes Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Milton Keynes restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Milton Keynes sightseeing.

View all Milton Keynes hotels