Know about this? Rate It!
American Military Cemetary.
Between Cambridge and Maddingley (only about 1 to 2 miles out of Cambridge).
Here lie many of those American servicemen killed while stationed in or around Cambridge during WWII, along with those who died at sea on the Atlantic crossings - in total over 3000 graves. Also, a wall lists the some 5000 men who were lost in action and whose bodies were never recovered.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cambridge Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut Hotels
- Antigua Guatemala
- Isla San Lorenzo Hotels
- Rutland Island Hotels
- St. Thomas
- Bacoor Hotels
- Montana Off The Beaten Path
- Majorca Island Off The Beaten Path
- Marburg an der Lahn Off The Beaten Path
- Bali Off The Beaten Path
- Lisbon Off The Beaten Path
- Other Towns
- France Off The Beaten Path
- Day Trip out of Tokyo
- Rio de Janeiro Off The Beaten Path
- Louisiana Off The Beaten Path
- Tourist Spots Still!
- Ushuaia Off The Beaten Path