Know about this? Rate It!
Mill Road Winter Fair
Local street fair with stalls and entertainment, takes place in December.
Part of the Mill Road is shut off to traffic for a few hours so you will be able to wander around in the street (watch out for the occasional cyclist!) - it's suitable for kids and a nice way to enjoy this part of Cambridge if you want a break from all the 'heavy-sell' of the main commercial outlets in the Christmas run-up!
- Budget Travel
A little out of the Centre is Mill road. Home to some of the most interesting shops, restaurants and cafes in Cambridge. Including Cheap Bike shops, Cheap computer shops, wine importer, Oriental furniture shop, Chinese supermarkets, Indian supermarkets. Wether you are a tourist or a newly arrived student or worker, the first thing to do in Cambridge is walk up and down this street.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cambridge Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saratoga Lake Hotels
- Obrero Hotels
- Bulawayo Hotels
- Vero Beach
- Tel Mond Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- San Juan Off The Beaten Path
- Santa Barbara Off The Beaten Path
- Italy Off The Beaten Path
- Denver Off The Beaten Path
- Kauai Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- New Mexico Off The Beaten Path
- Vienna Off The Beaten Path
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path