Know about this? Rate It!
WALKING IN CAMBRIDGE
Cambridge is a great city to walk around, the colleges are very close together so you see lots in a relatively short distance, and there are wonderful winding side streets to explore.
look up above the shop fronts to see the clues to the ages of the buildings, there is a wealth of architecture here some dating from medieval times, and when you get tired there are plenty of cafes, bars and old inns to rest in
- Historical Travel
- Study Abroad
Cambridge is a compact city, and most of its main attractions are withing walking distance. The best way to see the Cambridge is on foot.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Cambridge Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Aberdare National Park Hotels
- Kitengela Game Conservation Area Hotels
- Cavan Hotels
- Prestwick Hotels
- Pulau Siberut
- Lake Taal