Been here? Rate It!
The Eastgate Clock in Chester
The Eastgate Clock was erected to celebrate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897.
A fine view of the city streets can be seen from the path below the clock.
Eastgate clock was built 1899 to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897. It is on the wall at Eastgate. From here you get a nice view down Chester's shopping streets.
- Historical Travel
Chester's most famous clock was designed by the acclaimed local architect John Douglas to commemorate Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee of 1897 - but not actually erected until 1899.
- Spa and Resort
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Chester Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Cayuga Lake State Park Hotels
- Baneswar Hotels
- Indianapolis Hotels
- Hot Springs Hotels