Northwich Travel Guide

Northwich Hotels

Northwich Restaurants

• by TonyS99 Written Oct 3, 2011

Marco Marco restaurant is authentically Italian in everyway . from the moment i walked through the door i was greated by a very friendly manager called Guiseppe\\\\1 all his staff were Italian and i loved the banter in a language i couldnt understand but it created an ambience and vibrance that i loved. We waited no time at all for drinks. The wine was very varied and we chose a bottle of Sardinian wine called cannonau. A rich fruity red that was just a delight on the tongue. We then both had Calamari which i have to say was one of the best examples of it i have ever tasted. My partner had one of the many vegetarian dishes they had available but opted for the Canneloni. The result was a fusion of bechamel sauce and hearty vegatable ingredients that my partner said was delightful. i had a steak rossini that was cooked to perfection medium rare with just the correct amount of pate to make it taste devine. We finished off with a home made Tiramisu which was just as wonderful as the previous 2 courses. All in all it was a perfect experience from a team that really did know what they were doing. I would not hesitate to reccommend this restaurant to any other traveller.

Favorite Dish: Had to be the Steak Rossini but i later noticed some other dishes that i will definitely be trying on my next visit . They do some home made pasta dishes that i would love to try. If anyone else goes there and trys it please let me know.

• Business Travel

Instant Answers: Northwich

Comments

Northwich Travel Guide
Map of Northwich