Mousehole Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Mousehole

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Harbour Coffee and Café

by MalenaN Written Apr 30, 2014

When the bus arrived to Mousehole I saw this café where people where sitting outside, in the sun. So, before starting my walk back to Penzance I went there to have Cornish Cream Tea. The two scones with cream and jam were yummy, and with a special fruit tea it was £5.45 (April 2014).

In the same place they have a B&B, the Tremayne Bed and Breakfast.

• sue_stone's Profile Photo

2 Fore Street: 2 Fore Street - near the harbour

by sue_stone Written May 13, 2009

We stopped by Mousehole for lunch and immediately liked the look of 2 Fore Street Restaurant, which is located just across the road from the harbour. The glass frontage and modern décor gave the impression it was our type of place.

Favorite Dish: Lunch service was in full swing, but there were a few free tables and we were told to take our pick. We just had the one course - Alex had the Crab & Mussel Linguine, with a refreshing glass of Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc, and I had the Minute Steak with Chips. Both dishes were good, though the standout was those chips - very moreish!

Would certainly recommend 2 Fore Street if you find yourself in Mousehole.

Lunch at 2 Fore Street 2 Fore Street Lunch at 2 Fore Street
    • Wine Tasting

• psychocy's Profile Photo

Pam's Pantry: Take A Break For Some Great Cornish Cream Tea

by psychocy Updated Jan 20, 2006

I wanted to visit Mousehole when I was in Cornwall only because a book I love (Charles de Lint's book The Little Country) took place there. Amazingly, the people in Pam's Pantry, mentioned often in the book, or the local bookshop across from it seemed to know nothing about it. Still, I'm glad I went! The food was great, as was the service and atmosphere of this cozy little hole in the wall.

Favorite Dish: I recommend the Cornish cream tea and scones, which are a good value and quite refreshing after a hike out here. Tracy fell in love with the stuff on our last trip, and Pam's Pantry was her favorite.

Pam's Pantry In Mousehole Yours Truly In Pam's Pantry

• peteyjim's Profile Photo

The Ship Inn: a top little pub

by peteyjim Written Oct 17, 2004

You just can't go wrong with a little English Pub in a tiny village, especially if it's right next to the town port. Can't remember much about the food, but the beers were great, we scored a great room here with gorgeous views of the port.

Instant Answers: Mousehole

Comments

Mousehole Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Mousehole restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Mousehole sightseeing.