What to pack for Cumbria

• What to Pack
    by vichatherly
    Do you want me in or out?
    by Bigs
    typical view near patterdale
    by DOUGALSMUM

Most Viewed What to Pack in Cumbria

• into-thin-air's Profile Photo

Keep your Rucksack Safe -- Keep your kit Dry

by into-thin-air Written Dec 30, 2007

Luggage and bags: If you are travelling Anywhere and using a Rucksack / Backpack as your luggage then I would Strongly recommend that you use some form of Rucksack / Backpack Pro-tector !!This tip is from my own personal experience, as I have had Big Problems having my Rucksack damaged or even destroyed by airlines, particularly on Airport Carousels,
    What can happen is that one of the straps can drop in-between the lats on the moving Carousel and then as your Rucksack goes around a corner, the strap gets ripped off, I lost the entire back and carrying system from one of my rucksacks !!
    I have tried many of the Rucksack / Backpack Protectors that are available on the market and was disappointed with how they performed, So after having many problems with these decided to design and manufacture my own.
    Full details of how this came about are written up on my Nepal page.
    So, Obviously my own recommendation would be to get your Rucksack / Backpack Protector from Pro-Tector

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Also, after successfully designing, producing and selling the Rucksack Pro-tector for several years, I have now introduced some new lines such as a Pro-Tector Travel Wallet and a Pro-Tector Document / Valuables Travel Pouch.
    If you think that any of the above would be of benefit for yourself on your own travels then please take a look at my web-site at . Pro-Tector

Miscellaneous: You might notice the Skyline on the photo’s :-)
    Living so close to Wasdale (Which this year won Britain’s Best View) Where Better to take photographs of my Pro-Tector Range than Wasdale ;-)

• Mountain Climbing

7 Reviews - 20 Photos
Natland Hotels
See nearby hotels

Instant Answers: Cumbria

Comments

Cumbria What to Pack

Reviews and photos of Cumbria what to pack posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cumbria sightseeing.
Map of Cumbria