Kingston upon Thames Nightlife

• Nightlife
    14 screen cinema
    by Fen
    just need 1 more number....

Most Recent Nightlife in Kingston upon Thames

• Janani's Profile Photo

The Rose of Kingston: Theatre

by Janani Updated Apr 4, 2011

Kingston is to have a theatre! All the time I was living there, I told my friends that I thought it should have one and the year I move away, one is built! It’s in a lovely location, near to the river; just on the edge of the main shopping area and the exterior of the building housing it looks interesting already.

Judging from the information on their website, in addition to the main theatre, which is being designed in the Elizabethan style, there is to be a small theatre, for new productions, and facilities for workshops and exhibitions. It is set to open in 2006, although no date has yet been given.

• Theater Travel

• Janani's Profile Photo

The Gazebo: Pub Overlooking the Thames

by Janani Written Nov 4, 2005

This is a place I have to visit again in the summer. I went with a group of friends who hadn’t met up for a while, so we were looking for a place to sit down and chat but most of the places in Kingston that Saturday evening seemed full of sixteen year olds and were really noisy (reminding me of work!) which didn’t suit us at all, so we were pleased to find this place as we walked along the river.

If you visit, head up the outside stairs, on the left of the building, to the first floor, which has plenty of comfortable seating: sofas and stools around long, low coffee tables in the bar area, which is decorated with wooden panelling and columns and tables and chairs on the white painted balcony, which is accessed by a row of French windows giving the place a colonial look and ensuring that, when they are open, any smoke in the room can leave easily, a definite plus point in my opinion. The balcony overlooks the Thames too.

On the downside, they didn’t seem to stock any of the brand name drinks my friends asked for, stocking instead their own brand version, which seemed odd, given the nice location and the smart image they seem to be aiming for and there didn’t seem to be a significant reduction in cost to the customer, as a result.

• Fen's Profile Photo

Gala Bingo: Gala Bingo

by Fen Updated Mar 5, 2004

just need 1 more number....

Fancy winning some money? Well why not try your luck at Bingo. Maybe you will be lucky enough to win some money for your travels.
    (haha this is meant to be a joke....!)

Dress Code: I think there's no dress code but I would go casual just in case.

• Pod's Profile Photo

The KingsTun.: Cheep Beer.

by Pod Written Oct 16, 2003

Kings Tun.

Daytime this pub is taken over by old people then at night is full of students. The Kings Tun has 2 bars,one upstairs and one downstairs.

• Wine Tasting
    • Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Kingston upon Thames

Comments

Kingston upon Thames Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Kingston upon Thames nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kingston upon Thames sightseeing.

View all Kingston upon Thames hotels