Know about this? Rate It!
Well, each time I have been to...
Favorite thing: Well, each time I have been to London, I have always come away with the impression of how expensive it is. Understand I am not trying to be negative about it, just realistic. I had a good time and all but I found it too expensive in the long run to facilitate my staying there for any extended period of time.
You should go to the Tower though simply because of its history. the same is true for Westminster Abbey.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
London Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Runaway Bay
- Montauk Hotels
- Dipolog City
- Point Dume State Beach Hotels
- Island Beach State Park Hotels
- Hammamet Hotels
- Guatemala City Hotels
- Kepayan Hotels